Monday, June 30, 2014

Leopard Ruffian

Hello dolls!

Today I have a quick and simple mani to share with you :)  It features one of my favorite cobalt polishes...

 Colors Used: Milani - Blue Zoom, Orly -  Pointe Blanche, KBShimmer Eclipse

Now I know that everyone is losing their minds over Sally Hansen's Pacific Blue (and of course I had to pick up a bottle to see what all of the fuss is about haha), but this blue certainly gives it a run for it's money!  A one coat, fast drying, vibrant cobalt that doesn't stain... pshh where have you been all my life?!!


Once I applied my base color I decided I wanted to do some simple art.  I didn't want to detract from the  beauty of this polish too much, so I took a page from IG's @just1nail and did leopard print in the ruffian style.  I top coated and was done!

*drool*


I had told myself in January that this was going to be the year of cobalt for me (orchid is just not my style!) and I'm falling more and more in love with the color everyday!  Are there any colors that you're head over heels for at the moment?

Until next time!

Stef <3

1 comment:

  1. These are nice! What a great idea to make a ruffian with leopard print too.

    ReplyDelete