Wednesday, April 30, 2014

China Glaze Shocking Pink

Hello dearies!

Just a quick post this evening featuring a new-to-me China Glaze...

 Colors Used: China Glaze - Shocking Pink, Formula X for Sephora - Blast Off, Sinful Colors - Time Off

I started with my base of Shocking Pink.  I loved how bright it was in the bottle and had just had to buy it.  The formula... it's shockingly bad!  After 3 runny coats it was still quite streaky and I was very annoyed.  I gave up after the 4th coat and threw some black glitter on stop to cover up the bald spots...


Once it all dried, I used striping tape and transparent tape as guides for my tips.  all was topped with my "mystery top coat".  Overall I really love the way this turned out...

But that formula tho!


If you haven't done so already, be sure to check of my 2 year blogiversary giveaway!  It ends at 12:00am PST on Friday :D

Until next time!

Stef <3

3 comments: