Tuesday, November 5, 2013

I Liked It So I Put A Bow On it

Good morning, dolls!

I have a quick post for you today.  It features a new-to-me beauty,  It's just creamy coral goodness lol...

Color Club In Theory, coral, bow, chevron, accent nail, cute, girly, pink and white, nails, nail art, nail design, mani
 Colors Used: Color Club - In Theory, Sinful Colors Nail Art - Time Off, Daisy Nail Lacquer - White Diamond

In Theory is from Color Club's Fiesta Collection.  I picked up the set at Ross over a month ago along with the Kaleidoscope Collection and yea... it's taking me a cool minute to get thru them all ;)
 

I applied 2 coats both of In Theory and White Diamond.  I then free-handed the bow using my Sinful Colors striper and then filling it in with a nail art brush.  The chevrons are actually stickers I got in a mystery box from Julep.  I think it was just a one time thing that they did and I don't think they will be offering it for sale :\  If I hear differently, I will let you all know...


Not the perfect bow but I'll take it haha.

Wishing you all well...

Until next time!

Stef <3

5 comments:

  1. That is an AWESOME bow and makes me want to paint bows on my nails. LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rhonda (nailsbeautiqued)November 5, 2013 at 8:55 AM

    Looks marvelous!! Girl you are so good at drawing. ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this colour! The bow looks amazing! Your freehand is so good! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your bow looks pretty perfect to me girl! What a cute manicure :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so behind on commenting, my apologies!! Thank you all so much, every comment really does mean a lot <3

    ReplyDelete