Thursday, October 17, 2013

Inspired by the Evil Queen

Hiya, lovies!

I have a quick post for you today.  My inspiration was The Evil Queen (who's name is actually Queen Grimhilde) from Disney's Snow White...

Mentality Tempest, OPI Stay the Night, Disney, Snow White, Evil Queen, Queen Grimhilde, skull, crackle, inspired, nailas, nail art, nail design, mani
 Colors Used: Rimmel - Black Satin, OPI - It Color and Stay the Night, Mentality - Tempest, Daisy Nail Lacquer - White Diamond, Maybeline - Carbon Frost

I wanted to go for something a little more dark/sinister rather than cartoonish...


I free-handed the crown and apple and then used stamping plate SH02 for the skull and cross bones.

I wish the detail of the apple popped more but c'est la vie!

It's almost the weekend!!  Anyone else excited?  :P

Until next time!

Stef <3

1 comment: