Sunday, October 27, 2013

Emmanuelle & a Franken!

Hello, dolls!

It's been a month since my last SAFS post... yikes!



 Emmanuelle

First up I have my "normy".  A quick explanation for my newer followers... I sing in a televised church choir and while nail polish is encouraged (to look more feminine lol), I am not allowed to wear anything too bright/outlandish.  This includes any form of nail art.  Boring right?  Right!  This is how the SAFS posts were born.  With that being said... I love this beauty!  Super soft and subtle.  This was 3 easy coats with Color Club Clear topcoat :)


???

Eeeee I'm so excited to share this one with you!  Those of you who follow me on Instagram may have noticed that I did a little bit of a polish purge.  I think I got rid of 50-ish in all?  I shared them with friends in order to make room in my helmer for other beauties.  In the process of the purge I decided to have some fun and made a franken!  It needs a name tho... any suggestions??  I'm thinking something to do with the night sky? 

 I mixed the flakies from a couple of Revlon Moon Candy's,  holo glitters from China Glaze (Fairy Dust) and Kleancolor (Chunky Holo Fuchsia) and a splash of Revlon Royal.  This is 2 coats of my franken over 1 coat of Royal with Color Club Clear as the topcoat.  I love this polish so much that I wore it for 4 days straight... that's like a record or something!  Lol...


I seriously would love any suggestions that you might have on a name for this franken.  I feel like it deserves one :)

Until next time!

Stef <3




3 comments:

  1. The nude polish is so nice! It's so subtle!
    I love the Franken polish! hmm maybe Stardust? Space dust? Blue Explosion?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Celestial Fantasy. And it's gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous swatches! I just picked up Revlon Royal and now I know what I can do with it in the future ;-)

    ReplyDelete