Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Trending Now - Blue & Gold

Hey dolls!

Today's mani is a simple one.  I was debating on whether or not I should even share it.  But then I ran into 3 other girl's rocking similar mani's on Monday and I thought it was just too bizarre of a coincidence to pass up on lol...

Kleancolor Blueberry Drama, Love & Beauty Gold Glitter, blue, gold, nails, nail art, nail design, mani
 Colors Used: Kleancolor - Blueberry Drama, Julep - Felicity, Love & Beauty - Gold/Multi

Did I miss some sort of memo that stated blue and gold are in for the season??  Because it totally is!  I've been putting together blue and goldenrod outfits unintentionally for the past couple of weeks.  It's like my subconscious is tuned in to the trending gods or something (haha I kid).   I had 3 girls stop me at work on Monday and show me their blue/gold nails and I was blown away!


This is 2 coats of Blueberry Drama, with 3 coats of the gold glitter over Felicity on my ring finger.  I used my striping brush to freehand the stripes on my middle finger and then I top coated with Color Club Clear.  if you look closely you'll see how the blue bled thru the gold stripes.  I was not pleased...


I think blue polishes and I are going to be great friends this winter ;)

Until next time!

Stef <3

9 comments:

  1. Rhonda (nailsbeautiqued)September 25, 2013 at 10:19 AM

    Pretty combo. I need to get going on this blue/gold trend. Blue is already my best friend and gold jewelry is my favorite :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a pretty colour combination! I think I'm gonna have to buy a new blue nail polish now - this blue polish is so nice! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these colors together (yep, I love the blue/gold trend)! The accent nail is so pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you! I don't know how I never realized the amazingness of the color blue before but I'm definitely hooked now lol :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you! You should definitely pick yourself up a couple of blues. No collection is complete without them hahaha ;)

    ReplyDelete