Saturday, July 6, 2013

My Sissy's Gettin' Hitched!

Good morning, dearies!

Today is the "big day" for my sister-in-law and I am so excited for her :)  Family and friends will be gathering today at an intimate ceremony overlooking the beach, showering the bride and groom with love and blessings.  Gaaah I love weddings!  Correction... I love attending weddings.  Planning them is a whole other story lol.

So, the mani I did for the occasion was inspired by a pin that I stumbled upon yesterday morning.  I just knew I had to reproduce it...


Julep Joanna, China Glaze Turned Up Turquoise, Love & Beauty Purple, mosque inspired, bridal party, bridesmaids, purple, teal, lavender, nails, nail art, nail design, mani
 Colors Used: Julep - Joanna, Love & Beauty - Purple, Rimmel - Black Satin, China Glaze - Turned Up Turquoise

The colors in this mani coincide with the colors of the dress I'll be wearing.The photos don't do the dress justice!  The one i have has a lot more turquoise and purple and a LOT less yellow lol.


 I started with 2 coats of Joanna as my base and then free handed the design with my striping brush.  My only complaint would be my nail length.  I had to give them a bit of a chop because they were getting weak and brittle from stress and lack of attention :\  I didn't want to have a really bad break so I took preemptive measures *sigh*...


Yay!

Well, I'm off to get ready for the day.  It's going to be busy busy busy!  Chissey... I'm so proud of you honey.  I know that you are going to make a beautiful bride.  While I'm sad to see you move clear to the other side of the country (waaaaaah!), I know that it's only a "see you later".  I love you so so much!!

Until next time!

Stef <3

7 comments:

  1. Congrats to your sister!! Your nails are beautiful and totally matches well with the dress :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely love this! Have fun at the wedding :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous!!! Love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love these! Congratulations to your sister, and have fun at the wedding :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! I love this design! Congratulations to your sister! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is really pretty, love the colors"

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you all so much! It was a wonderful day :)

    ReplyDelete