Saturday, May 25, 2013

What is This?

Hello, dearies!

Sooooo I am in a bit of a pickle.  I have quite a few mani's that I did/photographed before purchasing my light tent.  Now that I have it, I don't want to post those poopy old photos lol.  So that means I created another mani of randomness because I was uninspired but wanted to shoot something new in the tent.  I've heard this randomness referred to as a skittlette?  I don't know what to call it, other than odd...

Color Club Mrs. Robinson, Charlotte Russe Smoulder, glitter, ombre, skittle, skittlette, stripes, skull, H&M nail stickers, purple, charcoal, grey, silver, holo, nails, nail art, nail design, mani
 Colors Used: Color Club - Mrs. Robinson, Charlotte Russe - Smoulder, OPI - Coronation and Which is Witch?

I literally was about to head out the door to a birthday party, so I painted my nails in a random pallette.  When I got home I decided to bedazzle them haha.  Mrs.Robinson and Smoulder were 2 coats while Coronation what 3....

 (L - with flash, R - without flash)

I used a straw dipped in my polish bottles to get the splatter effect on my index finger.  The skull is an H&M nail sticker.  I used a cheapy kitchen spnge to do the ombre on my ring finger and used a striping brush for the details on my pinky :)


"Maaaaaahh... I'm going to get you!!"

I've finally realized what is so fun about ombres, so just expect to see them popping up more frequently.  Like tomorrow. :P

Until next time!

Stef <3

8 comments:

  1. Very pretty! I'd love to see more ombres tomorrow :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely I especially like your pinky :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's secretly my favorite too. Shhh... Don't tell the other ;)

      Delete
  3. These scream Rocker chic too me. Very cute. Love the drippy nail.

    ReplyDelete
  4. galorious.blogspot.comMay 29, 2013 at 4:49 AM

    i love the gradient nail!

    ReplyDelete