Thursday, May 16, 2013

Playing with Turquoise

Hello, dearies!

A quick post today because I've got so so much going on in life... bleh!  I did this mani a while back and had it archived for awhile...

China Glaze, Turned Up Turqouise, sponge, sponging, Sephora 18k Gold topcoat, nails, nail art, nail design, mani
 Colors Used: China Glazed - Turned Up Turquoised, Rimmel - Black Satin, Sephora - 18k Gold Top Coat


This is 2 coats of the Turquoise, lightly sponged Black Satin and 2 coats of the gold topcoat.  Easy-peasy lemon squeezy!


Yay pretty!

I wish I had more time to devote to this post, but I will be back tomorrow with stories from yesterday and my crazy events of today.  Stay tuned!

Until next time!

Stef <3

7 comments:

  1. Looks like a great manicure :) I like it :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Turquoise and gold make such a perfect combination! I think I finally have to buy gold flake top coat :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like gemstones. I really like it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome mani! I agree, turquoise and gold are divine together :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This looks awesome! Love the gold and black over the turquoise. Great color combo!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you, thank you, thank you dolls!

    June - I picked mine up at Sephora back in March. It was marked down to $15 from orig. $30. Maybe try your luck with them?

    Cupcake Cat - Thank you so much for the nomination! I'll be sure to get that up in a post soon :)

    ReplyDelete