Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Not All Nail Stickers Are Created Equal

Hello, dearies!

Quick post for you today.  I decided to play with some nail stickers that I had stashed away in a drawer...

 Colors Used: China Glaze - Turned Up Turquoise, Rimmel - Black Satin, OPI - DS Coronation

So my thumb is a nail sticker from Kiss.  I picked this up last July at a CVS.  The other sticker is the glittery ombre on my ring finger.  This is an H&M product that I picked up a couple of months ago.  

The reason for this posts title is that although the blingy Kiss sticker feels much more solid on the nail, the H&M stickers are extremely pliable and easy to shape. I just like the look of them better...


As a side note... I'm so glad I bought Turned Up Turquoise!  It's incredibly versatile and gorgeous with every pairing I've done :)


Short and to the point today haha...

I'll have my final mani for the May TPC up tomorrow, yay! (Hint: The force is strong with this one...)

Until next time!

Stef <3

3 comments:

  1. Awesome manicure! The sticker from H&M looks so good almost like real nail polish too :) Just wanted to let you know I nominated you for the Sunshine Award too! :)

    http://thepolishplayground.blogspot.ca/2013/05/sunshine-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have never tried nail stickers before but I love these! Turned Up Turquoise is such a pretty colour too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lisa, thank you so much! It is my goal to have this and the best blog award posted by this evening... I'm such a slacker!! Thank you, thank you, thank you <3

    ReplyDelete