Sunday, May 26, 2013

Nailed It's Faded French

Happy Sunday!

Today's mani is inspired by a fabulous tutorial I saw on Nailed It.  I was planning on wearing this to church, but immediately mucked it up while at Target helping my sissy-in-law build her wedding registry.  By the time I got home, I was waaaay to tired to start over.  It was a lovely mani regardless lol...

Julep Audrey, Nailed It Faded French, frenchie, pink, white, ombre, nails, nail art, nail design, mani
 Colors Used: Julep - Audrey, Sally Hansen - White On


 An ombre french manicure?  What a great idea!


I do wish I had dabbed on a little more white polish to really differentiate between the 2 colors, but if you love doing an ombre mani... this is a cinch!


The down-side to this mani is that Audrey is so sheer that I had to use 3 coats for opacity.  That mean it took forever to completely dry.  which actually means it never go to completely dry because an hour after doing it I messed it up.  A couple hours after that, when I got back home, it was still pliable... I got peeved and took the whole thing of lol.


I'm going to try this look again next Sunday with a different pink polish.  I'm excited to see how it goes :)

A final thought... I wish it were Tuesday so that I can share my next TPC mani with you.  I am SOOOOO excited about it!! (Hint: It's for my "Whovians"!).

Until next time!

Stef <3

7 comments:

  1. Really pretty! Love how soft it is :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a really lovely gradient, I have seen a big post where she did a teal and purple, it was awesome, maybe do clashing colours see what happens your good at the gradients :o)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely something that I'll consider, thank you :D

      Delete