Tuesday, May 21, 2013

May Tri Polish Challenge - Day 1

Hey there, darlings!

Now begins my monthly challenge by the Crumpet.  I believe this is my thrid month of participation and it's probably going to be the toughest.  The colors for the month are are red, glue and grey.  As far as inspiration goes... I got nothin'!  Lol I decided to give the Peter Pan collar a whirl and I hate it...


Julep, Taylor, January, Peter Pan collor, polka dot, red, blue, cobalt, nails nail art, nail design, mani
Colors Used:  Julep - January and Taylor

I don't like it... at all. 

I'm hoping inspiration strikes soon because I really enjoy doing this challenge.  All I have floating around in my head it patriotic stuff and that's just not my thing

Until next time!

Stef <3





18 comments:

  1. Aaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwww What A cute Thing! They look sooooo lovely! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think this is really cute. I'm really enjoying the combination of red, blue and grey I think they work quite well together.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Emma! I'm trying really hard to get into it lol.

      Delete
  3. I don't think it is that bad. I love the polka dots and the collar is really cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Elin! I've gotta try to be less of a perfectionist *pulls out hair* ;)

      Delete
  4. Why don't you like it? :o I think it's super cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Tess! I don't like that I smeared some of the polka dots and I wish I had outlined the collar to give it some definition. You live and learn lol :P

      Delete
  5. Soooooooooooooooo freaking adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think it's cute and works with the colours!

    ReplyDelete
  7. i think this is super cute. love the color combo.

    the painted ninja

    ReplyDelete
  8. I adore dotticures and the ring finger is super cute :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aww I actually think this design is super cute!! Especially your ring finger - I really like how you left the bottom of the nail bare. I really love this! I'll have to try something like it =)

    Also, I nominated you for the Best Blog Award! Check out my most recent post

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you lovelies!! So the consensus is that it's super cute and I need to shut up and enjoy it lol. Will do :)

    Polished Prescription - Thank you so much! I need to start working on that post right right now! :D

    ReplyDelete