Monday, May 13, 2013

Lush Lacquer Clowning Around

Hiya pretties!

Today's post features my first indie polish purchase *squeal*!!  I saw this polish swatched on Chalkboard Nails and I knew I had to have it...


Lush Lacquer Clowning Around, Bongo Mint Chip Madness, mint, glitter, hexagon, neon, nails, nail polish, nail design, mani
 Colors Used: Bongo - Mint Chip Madness, Lush Lacquer - Clowning Around

Aaahhhh I love it so much!


I started with 3 coats of Bongo's Mint Chip Madness.  This brand of polish is new to me.  I just bought this bottle at Kmart (literally... I got it like an hour ago lol).  It's a very light mint with a pretty golden-rainbow shimmer that I couln't pick up on camera *tear*.  I then applied 1 coat of Clowning Around, a super fantastic neon glitter :D


I don't want to take this polish off, it's just so pretty...


This bottle of polish was $9.00 USD.  I paid $3.25 for shipping, so $12.25 total and I don't regret it haha.  You can find Clowning Around and other awesome polishes at Lush Lacquer's Esty store.

What do you think about this polish?  Also, do any of you own Bongo polishes?  I found this one to be super streaky, but that's not really uncommon with mint polishes.  I have a pinkish-red (Perfectly Polished) that I bought as well to play with :)

Until next time!

Stef <3

11 comments:

  1. What a awesome neon glitter! Its so fun and bright :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute! It looks like graffiti splatter, which I love! Great pick =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had a similar thought once I put it on! Totally neon splatter :)

      Delete
  3. I love that neon glitter! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha me too! I want to own all of their neon glitter polishes!

      Delete
  4. This looks lovely! I really like neon glitters and this one seems to have a nice mix of colours and sizes :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! The glitter is so much glitter in the bottle that you end up with a good smattering of it in one coat. Amazing!

      Delete
  5. The glitter looks amazing over white! It's so fun!

    ReplyDelete