Friday, May 24, 2013

I Got My Light Tent!!!!

Yaaaaaaayyyyyy!!!  It's here, it's here, it's heeeeeeerrrre!!!!!  I'm just going to show you pictures now hahaha...

Julep Denver, China Glaze Flip Flop Fantasy, Orly Dazzle, black and white glitter, Hard Candy Black Tie Optional, bow, mint, pink, neon, stripes, skittle, skittlette, nails, nail art, nail design, mani
 Colors Used: Julep - Denver, China Glaze - Flip Flop Fantasy, Orly - Dazzle, Sally Hansen - White On, Hard Candy - Black Tie Optional

My photos are drastically different from before and I'm going to have to adjust BIG time!  I'm not comepltely sold with what I've done here but it's a step in the right direction :)


Denver and Fantasy both got 3 coats for base colors because they were a little streaky, while Dazzle and White On were 2 coaters.  The bow is a nail art sticker that I got from my local nail supply store.  All of the righting is in a language I can't read, so I don't have any onther info to offer about them :\  I free handed the striping and then applied my black/white glitter as accents...


I love this mani so much that I'm going to wear it for another day hahaha


Yayyy pretty picture!!

I have to say a huge thank you to my a,azingly wonderful husband for supporting me and loving me enough to put up with my crazy obsession <3

 Until next time!

Stef <3

13 comments:

  1. The lighting in the photos look amazing :D YAY for getting a light tent :) Your manicure is so pretty too! Love all the different designs. If you don't mind me asking, where did you get your light tent?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I'm still playing with the lighting, I'm not quite sold on it yet haha. I got my tent from Amazon and I really do love it!

      http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B001MYASTG/ref=oh_details_o00_s00_i00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

      Delete
  2. Vary cute! And your husband looks exactly like someone I know in that photo. For a second I thought "What?!?!" :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol it freaks me out when that happens to me too!

      Delete
  3. This is so cute! Love all the different nails and the colors you used. And the pic of you and your hubby is adorable <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are so cute!! Great photo and mani!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an adorable mani. Looks great. Awesome pictures. You make me wanna get a tent too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awww haha that picture is hilarious!!! So much attitude and sass from both of you!

    ReplyDelete