Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Eat, Drink & Be Alice

Hello, lovelies!

I have another indie polish brand to share with you :)  I discovered Spellbound Nails while skimming through pretty polish shops on Etsy.  The duo set that I bought is inspired by Tim Burton's Alice in Wonderland...


Spellbound Nails, Alice in Wonderland, Down the Rabbit Hole, Upelkuchen, Pishsalver, nail polish, polish
Spellbound Nails - Upelkuchen and
Pishsalver

I have always loved Alice in Wonderland  so of course I had to have these adorable polishes!  I adore the book and watched the animated film a bazillion times as a child.  I was turned off by the look of the most recent film adaption, but having never seen it, I don't have an informed opinion lol.  

Here is Ashley's description of these polishes (super cute!)...

"Upelkuchen are the cakes that make you grow. To represent these I created a confetti cake style polish. Various sizes and colors of glitter suspended in a cream colored polish.

Pishsalver is the potion that will make you shrink. I used all white hex glitter in various sizes to give this polish a dreamy quality.

While each polish comes with it's own tag that hangs around the neck of the bottle telling you to 'Eat Me' or 'Drink Me' it is advised that you DO NOT EAT OR DRINK THIS NAIL POLISH! It is made for your nails and nothing but your nails!"

Here's what I did with them...


Spellbound Nails, Alice in Wonderland, Down the Rabbit Hole, Upelkuchen, Pishsalver, funfetti cake, yellow, white glitter, glitter, nails, nail art, nail design, mani

I used 2 coats of Upelkuchen (Eat Me) and layered 1 coat of Pishsalver (Drink Me) over Sally Hansen Butter-Fly Stroke.

Spellbound Nails, Alice in Wonderland, Down the Rabbit Hole, Upelkuchen, Pishsalver, funfetti cake, yellow, white glitter, glitter, nails, nail art, nail design, mani


I'm a happy lady *sigh*

You can purchase this set and other lovely polishes from Spellbound Nails Etsy Shop :)

Until next time!

Stef <3

8 comments:

  1. Really nice polishes! Thanks for sharing this new indie brand too :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are most welcome! I'm so glad I finally took the plunge into indie polishes, I can't help but share :)

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I'm totally obsessing over the polishes hahaha. You make a fantastic product!!

      Delete
  3. Both of these are gorgeous! I love Upelkuchen.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Agreed! Upelkuchen is in my top faves currently :)

      Delete
  4. Very pretty! I own her Carnival Lights polish. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Carnival Lights is gorgeous! I wish I had an endless amount of money to put into my polish budget lol. Thank you :)

      Delete