Sunday, May 19, 2013

Church Mani: Peachy Polka

Hiya peeps!

I have to pre-face this post with some news.  I posted on Facebook yesterday that if I reached 100 followers on Blogger, my hubby would buy me a light tent kit from Amazon.  Well...  I'M AT 100 FOLLOWERS!!!!!!  Thank you to Natalia for being #100 and thank you a million times over to all of you that find my blog amusing enough to follow :D

Today I went back to the basics.  I haven't done a polka dot mani in a little over 2 weeks, which is really impressive for me considering how obsessive I am about them lol...

China Glaze Peachy Keen, Church Mani, polka dot, peach, white, conservative, subdued, nails, nail art, nail design, mani
 Colors Used: China Glaze - Peachy Keen, Sally Hansen - White On

Peachy Keen is a polish I've been trying to track down for about a month.  I finally got my hands on one this past Friday and it did not disappoint!


I applied 2 coats of the peach-ness to my nails and then, with a small dotting tool, applied a sparse smattering of dots.  I topped it with OPI's RapiDry Top Coat and immediately smudged it... not all that surprising for klutzy me haha.


Thank you all again for reading and commenting and just being awesome!  My followers truly are the best ;)

Until next time!

Stef <3

8 comments:

  1. This is so pretty! I wish peach polishes looked as nice as this on me!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! And girl, you make every polish look good!! :D

      Delete
  2. Congrats on 100! This manicure is pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. your polka dots look so good! i'm jealous of your skills :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha thank you Alana! It's just been practice, practice, practice...

      Delete
  4. I love polka dots as well :) This one was really cute!

    ReplyDelete