Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Bump & Grind Tape Mani

Howdy, howdy, howdy!

I have a quick post to share with you today :)  Last week I went on the hunt for the new China Glaze Texture polishes.  I've seen so many beautiful swatches of this collection and I just had to get my hands on some haha...


China Glaze Bump & Grind, texture, pink, rose, cream, creme, stripes, funky french, nails, nail art, nail design, mani
Colors Used: China Glaze - Bump & Grind

After letting my base coat dry, I used some transparent tape to tape of sections of my nails.  I then applied 1 coat of Bump & Grind.  While the polish was still wet, I peeled off the tape...
 

That's it!  No top coat, no second coat... just as is.  Easiest mani I've ever done and it dried super fast.


 I had thought about embellishing it with something.  I decided to leave it in it's simplicity :)  I love love love glittery textured polishes right now, but I do think China Glaze hit it out of the park with these bright cremes.  I wuvs them!

Have any of you gotten a chance to try textured polishes?  What are your thoughts on them?

Until next time!

Stef <3

 

3 comments: