Thursday, May 2, 2013

Bright Plaid

Good morrow, darlings!

So today's mani is one that I completely forgot I did.  I think I did it last sometime last week but I'm not positive.  I do remember it was a night when I was polishing like crazy and kept painting, snapping (pictures), and removing haha...


Color Club Mrs. Robinson, purple, plaid, bright, neon, nails nail art, nail design, mani
 Colors Used: Color Club - Mrs. Robinson, Love & Beauty - Light Green, JLB - Aruba Blue, Bonita - Neon Citrus

I have been told for the past several months that I should watermark my photos.  And every single person who's said it is absolutely right.  It is an annoying but necessary evil because there are dishonest/daft people out there who don't give credit where it's due and steal others hard work *sigh*.  I'm sorry if that makes my pics less desirable for y'all :\


Well I started with 2 thin coats of Mrs Robinson.  I then striped Neon Citrus, Aruba Blue and Light Green (in that order) trying to keep my lines straight as possible.  My striping has kind of "meh" recently, I need to start doing it more regularly again...


I just can't get enough of bright polishes right now!  I know they're considered a "Summer Color" but I honestly could wear these all year long and not feel bad about it lol.

Welcome, welcome, welcome to my new followers :D  I've just added Bloglovin' to my list of ways to follow.  For those who are unfamiliar, Bloglovin' is a fantastic way to keep up with all of the blogs you love to follow.  Instead of having a ton of bookmarks in your web browser (I know some of you do!), you can have a nice little blog roll that keeps trak of posts you've read, liked, commented on, etc.  I recommend giving it a look-see.  Following me wouldn't be such a bad thing either ;)

Until next time!

Stef <3

20 comments:

  1. Love this manicure! Its so bright and fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. I have been searching high and low for this shade of polish. All of the ones that I've bought previously have dried darker than they look in the bottle and it's been so disappointing. I definitely recommend this particular polish if this is a look you're striving for :D

      Delete
  3. This is awesome! I love this combination of fun, bright colors, and the stripes look great! I definitely get the plaid feel =) Also, don't worry about the watermark! It's hardly noticeable and I'm sure most others like me barely see them anymore since they're on most nail blogger photos.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Now that I'm getting more exposure, I know watermarking is needed. You bring up a great point, it doesn't bother me at all when I'm viewing other bloggers photos :)

      Delete
  4. This is great, so bright and bubbly :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love these nails!! Great colors!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm loving this mani. Mr's Robinson is very pretty. I think I might need that one.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just love this manicure! Simply, but so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, thank you! I tried not to make it too busy haha.

      Delete
  8. Replies
    1. It's a really great polish, practically a one-coater :D

      Delete