Thursday, May 9, 2013

Almost Presentable Ombre

Helloooooo dahlings!

I didn't schedule a post today because life has been eventful.  I have some down time before work, so I thought I'd share a mani I did last week that's... well, it's alright.  It was really late when I did it and the cleanup was horrible :\  I do like the colors tho...

Wet n Wild Nerd Alert Screech, ombre, gradient, green, lime green, bright, neon, sponge, nails, nail art, nail design, mani
 Colors Used: Sally Hansen - White On, Love&Beauty - Light Green, Wet n Wild  - Nerd Alert Screech


Soooo yea... I used a makeup sponger to get a smother blend of colors.  I need more practice lol.  I know perfection is pretty much impossible to obtain, but it is something that I strive for.


I guess that's all for now hahaha...

Until next time!

Stef <3

16 comments:

  1. Very cute. I've wanted that green but never found it at my Walgreen's.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They seemed to have flown off the shelves when it was released. I have all of the collection minus Pin 'Em Slater and that was after hunting around at a few stores lol.

      Delete
  2. Wow what a great ombre! So bright and fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so funky (in a good way)! No ombre is perfect...that's the beauty of them!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's very true. I love ombre's on other people, then I see it on myself and think, "Gaah! That's terrible!!". Hahaha

      Delete
  4. The colors are great, this is beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How awesome! Love it <3 Definitely spring into summer appropriate!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol I have definitely ignored my pastels this season. I'll have to rectify that ;)

      Delete
  6. This is great! I lurve the colors together :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely lime color, so fresh!
    I also wanted to let you know that I nominated you for the "Best Blog Award", you can read more about it on my blog here: http://polishedelegance.blogspot.no/2013/05/best-blog-award.html
    :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're so sweet!! Thank you very much, I will take a look-see now :)

      Delete
  8. I think it's a perfect ombre! It looks wonderful!

    ReplyDelete