Thursday, February 14, 2013

My Love Keeps Growing

Happy Valentine's Day!!!

I know a lot of people think that this is the dumbest day of the year.  And I can totally see their point  All of the mush and hooplah... it can be downright disgusting lol.  I've always seen Valentine's Day as an opportunity to love on the amazing people in my life (especially mah girls!).  Long before I even knew my husband, me and my ladies would snuggle up on the couch, watch some flicks and grub.  That to me is the best way to spend V-Day so that's what me and the hubby are going to do!

Now, to the mush lol.  Today's mani is inspired by my husband and a pin...

Valentine inspired, Valentine's Day, hearts, sprouting hearts, coral, gold, black, nails, nail art, nail design, mani
 Colors Used: Love & Beauty - Coral/Gold, Sally Hansen - Golden I

I've been wanting to do this mani since I saw the pin last year.  I loved the look of these "sprouting" hearts.  I also loved the idea of growing love...


This coral polish, while being gorgeous, is a tad-bit sheer.  I painted 3 coats of the coral for opaqueness and 2 coats of the gold.  The hearts and stems were done with Rimmel's Black Satin and a striper :)


 I feel like my love for my husband keeps growing every single day.  He is so full of compassion and has the biggest heart... it's infectious! So this mani is very befitting of the day for me ;)


From the bottom of my heart, thank you for reading/following my blip on the interwebs.  I hope you all have a fabulous day full of love, laughter and fun!

Love to you all...

Stef <3

No comments:

Post a Comment