Sunday, February 24, 2013

Chruch Mani: Never Glum Plum

Helloooooo dearies!

I'm posting rather late because I've had a very eventful weekend.  Celebrated three wonderful years with my love at Disneyland yesterday, had church this morning and then spent the day/afternoon/evening having a ball of a time with some amazing friends... I'm pooped!  But I thought I should blog regardless.  So, this is my unintentional church mani featuring some new Nina polishes :)

Nina, Never Glum Plum, Holographic Topcoat, purple, gold, nails, nail art, nail design, mani
 Colors Used: Nina - Never Glum Plum and Holographic Topcoat, Sally Hansen - Golden-I

It looks more taupe/grey than plum, I know... but in the bottle it's very plum, I swear!!  Lol.  I bought these polishes about a month ago while out on a date with my mother-in-law and my sister's-in-law :)  I wasn't really sure what to do with them.  I combined them just to see how they would pair together.  I then got so busy that I didn't have time to take them off.  Hence they became my mani for church...


I applied twp coats of Plum. I then did one coat of Golden-I and topped it with 2 coats of the Holographic Topcoat...


I don't love it, I don't hate it... but it did the job just fine :)

I'm feeling uninspired right now with my nail art.  I apologize if my upcoming posts royally suck!  Hahaha :P

Until next time!

Stef <3

No comments:

Post a Comment