Sunday, January 6, 2013

Chruch Mani: Taupe of the World!

Happy Sunday :)

I haven't posted a Church Mani since November!  With the holidays and all I just didn't have the time to devote special mani's for Sunday's.  But I do now :)  The title of this post comes from the name of the polish that dominates this mani...

 Colors Used: Elf - Taupe of the World, Elf - Blushing Beauty


I applied 2 coats of each color and then I used my striping brush to free-hand the design.  I don't know how I managed to have tip wear on my nails while I was sleeping... I literally did this mani before I went to bed!


I feel like there are lots of different ideas as to what the color taupe actually is.  In my opinion, taupe should be a little lighter than this in color, with a purplish-grey undertone.  Kind of like Essie's Chinchilly.  I do really like this color tho :)
 

Well, I hope you all have a fabulous day and...

Until next time!

Stef <3

No comments:

Post a Comment