Monday, October 29, 2012

Julep Demi & Essie Leading Lady

Hiya!  How's it goin'?

So the mani that I want to share with you isn't really nail art.  It's more of a polish swatch, which is not something that I really do.  Not that I'm disinterested!  I just really enjoy crafting nail designs, but I couldn't resist sharing this luscious polish with you in it's lonesome glory :D

The elusive polish is Julep's Demi.  I love it... LOVE!!  It's a beautifully deep red creme polish.  I paired it with Essies' Leading Lady which is a deep red almost-jelly with glitter...


 I used 2 coats for Demi and 3 coats for Leading Lady


Julep Demi, Essie Leading Lady, red, glitter, ruby slippers, swatch, nail art, nail design, mani

 The one thing I will say about working with Demi that I disliked... cleanup was atrocious!  I've never used a red polish that turned into liquid stain immediately after coming into contact with acetone.  I appreciate the formula's amazing pigment but after all the scrubbing I still wasn't thrilled with my end result :\



Yay for red!  I hope you all have a fabulous Monday, don't work too hard ;)  I have a very special post to share tomorrow so I hope you'll check back in.

Until next time!

Stef <3

No comments:

Post a Comment