Tuesday, October 30, 2012

In Loving Memory...

Hello, friends!

Today I'm going to share with you a mani that I did for a very dear friend of mine. She is my vocalizing partner in crime and I love her so very much.  Last week her Father passed away.  I immediately wanted to hug her and make it all better the moment I heard.  It's such a terrible loss for her and her family :(  When she asked me if I would paint her nails for his memorial service, I was thrilled!  It was finally a way that I could help my friend in this process.

When she told me she wanted Denver Bronco nails because that was her Dad's favorite team... I was floored.  Panic almost set in and I thought, "There is no way I can do this!".  I only had to start over once lol...


I wish that I had written down the names of the polishes that she brought over for me to use, but alas I did not... dumb me haha.


 Personally I feel like the Bronco looks more like a dragon than a horse *sigh*.  But the helmet on the other hand... I think it turned out nicely :D

Football, Denver Broncos, blue, orange, horse, helmet, nail art, nail design, mani

Overall she was really happy with it and I was happy that I could make her happy!  Today is her Dad's memorial so my thoughts and prayers are with her.  Wuvs you Nini <3

Until next time!

Stef <3

No comments:

Post a Comment