Thursday, May 31, 2012

Think Pink.. With Scalloped/Cloud Tips :)

Good morning starshine, the Earth says hello!  :D

Today's mani is "the design that started it all", so to speak.  When I first started painting my nails I thought I was being so creative/clever and fashion forward by having an accent nail with polka-dots (genuis!  lol).  And then I saw this design on Nailside and my mind was blown!  I had to try it and try, try I did... lots and LOTS of times!  So much so that I swore to myself I wouldn't do them again for a while.  It's been a little over two months hahaha...

 Colors Used: JLB - 03 (mauve) and 04 (pink), Salley Hansen - Golden-I

Both of the JLB's were pretty sheer but easy to work with.  I applied 3 coats of the pink and 2 coats of the mauve (probably should have done 3, you know what they say about hindsight...). I let those dry for a minute and then I applied 2 coats of the gold.  I like 'em!


Aaaaaand the big one...
Pink, gold, mauve, scallop tip, cloud tip, nail art, design, mani

I am still not crazy about the color pink, but I do love this mani :) 2 more mani's to go tho.  I may be a convert yet!

Quick question... would it be more convenient for you if I created a Facebook page to go along with this blog?  I can't stand Twitter and, while I love Pinterest, it's a little impersonal... what do you think?

Until next time!

Stef <3

No comments:

Post a Comment